RiAus exists to foster knowledge in the community. We strive to inspire current and future generations, and believe that science should be accessible to everyone. To help us achieve these very important goals, we need your support.
Donate using your credit card online:
Some examples of what your donation can do:
- $50 supports us to maintain the professional look of RiAus Vimeo Channel and Flickr account
- $100 helps us distribute program information to regional communities
- $200 subsidises the use of clikapad technology at live events
- $500 covers travel expenses for a rural student to participate in RiAus’ youth programs, eg the SpiRit of Science program
- $1000 provides travel and accommodation for non-local speakers presenting an RiAus event
- $5000 subsidises the production of a live and archived webinar of an RiAus event, making the content available to a national and international audience
- $10,000 finances the development of an RiAus Scinamate
- $20,000 supports planning and implementation for an evening symposium at RiAus with livestreaming and archived video content
- $50,000 finances planning and implementation for a one-day event such as bringing together early childhood educators to discuss ways to encourage young children to engage in science and discovery
- $100,000 covers planning and implementation for a four-part series of RiAus events – for example, training to help young scientists become better communicators
- $150,000+ provides valuable support for the RiAus core programs, resulting in high-quality public events and other services.
Other methods for donating to RiAus:
- Call the RiAus office on +61 (08) 7120 8600
- Send your cheque or money order, made payable to The Royal Institution of Australia Inc, to:
The Royal Institution of Australia Inc
PO Box 3652
Rundle Mall SA 5000
We value your support.