Science behind the headlines – Alternative Energy
The science behind alternate energies in a post climate change world
A panel discussion will convene in Adelaide on Tuesday, 22 May at The Science Exchange to discuss the search for a replacement energy solution for the future. Dr Paul Willis, RiAus Director, will host this discussion as part of the RiAus Science behind the headlines series.
Related Past Events:
- Adelaide Festival of Ideas: Equinox summit - Energy 2030
- Science Behind the Headlines: Drugs in Sport
- 'Where? Why? Where?' and 'Earth: May Contain Traces of Human'
- PDplus: Driven to Distraction: Understanding the Impact
- Thinking critically about sustainable energy: A nuclear future
- Understanding alternative energy
- Media release - Science Behind the Headlines: Your Genetic Profile
- How termites conquered the world
- Springing into Renewable Energy
- Solving the world's energy problem