A Week In Science – 30 November 2012
Systems developed to predict influenza outbreaks Article from ABC Science
Super-massive black hole found Article from The Conversation
Future climate treaties should focus on consumption, not emissions argues UK expert Article from Nature
Traffic pollution may increase autism risk Article from BBC
Female birds feed their young less if their mate is unattractive Article to Come
US scientist claims to have sequenced the DNA of Bigfoot Article from the LA Times
Bacteria found in an Antarctic under-ice salt lake Article from Reuters
Curiosity and the Higgs Boson nominated for TIME’s Person of the Year Article from Brisbane Times
Related Past Events:
- Step into the garden: Fascinating plant tours
- Susan Greenfield Live - A Day in the Life of the Brain
- Climate: the critical decade
- Big questions, Big facilities: behind the discovery of mass
- 'Where? Why? Where?' and 'Earth: May Contain Traces of Human'
- Happy Darwin Day!
- The science of twins!
- Doco Review: What Plants Talk About
- Trees Breathe Easy
- The Higgs boson 1 year on