A Week In Science – 26 April 2013
Australia’s Aboriginal population descended from just 1000-2000 original inhabitants Article from ABC Science
Asthma worsened by low fibre and high fat diets Article from DailyRx
Genital Warts diagnoses drop by 59% Article from Eureka Science News
Marijuana pills more effective for pain relief than smoking Article from Sky News Australia
Genetically engineered bacteria produce petrol Article from BBC News
1970 to 2000 was the hottest period for over 1400 years Article from Herald Sun
20% of all land will change climate zones Article from the University of Colorado
Tropical rainfall directly affected by CO2 in the atmosphere Article from Business Spectator
Related Past Events:
- Alchemy in a glass
- Book Club: Ian Frazer: The man who saved a million lives
- Science in the Pub with The Bad Astronomer!
- Seven deadly sins: Lust - is love blind?
- Climate: the critical decade
- What is Scurvy?
- Stress is Cancer's Best Friend
- Survey responses reflect Aussie boozing behaviour
- Storytelling for Science
- The measure of real men (12 August 2010) - The Advertiser