A Week In Science – 22 February 2013
Arctic sea ice is thinning at an accelerated rate, Article from Forbes
Climate change may lead to more extreme rain events
Researchers witness the development of a foetal human brain, Article from New Scientist
Mosquitoes may be developing a resistance to DEET, more from ABC radio.
Flowers and bees interact using electric fields Article from The Guardian
Pill may reduce the effects of alcohol Article from News.com.au
Related Past Events:
- Climate: the critical decade
- Susan Greenfield Live - A Day in the Life of the Brain
- Vaccination Café
- Prof Chris Rapley CBE Presents: An Inconvenient Truth
- Lost In Translation: Evidence-based healthcare
- Trees Breathe Easy
- The science of twins!
- A Week In Science – 5 July 2013
- Leo wins Oscar but can he win the public over climate change?
- What Your Tongue Won’t Tell You About Taste